Measures to support accessibility
Corbett O’Toole takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Corbett O’Toole:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Corbett O’Toole is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Corbett O’Toole. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Corbett O’Toole:
- E-mail: radiowalker at the gmail
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Corbett O’Toole is not compatible with:
- Microsoft Edge has some visual issues on a tablet.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Corbett O’Toole , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Corbett O’Toole:
- External videos: Some external videos may not be captioned correctly or have audio descriptions. because they are provided by outside people. We are working with them to provide accessibility to the videos.
Corbett O’Toole assessed the accessibility of Corbett O’Toole by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on August 10, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.t